Following vehement complaints that their annual reports claimed benefits from cameras without any allowance whatever for long term trend without cameras or regression to the mean the Welsh Partnership still refuse to withdraw those claims, saying only that they will take the complaints into account in future reports.
The relevant correspondence with associated documents is shown below.
See also http://www.fightbackwithfacts.com/presentation-to-welsh-government/ for the Presentation to the Welsh Government about how camera claims have been greatly exaggerated.
- GoSafe Report 2010-11
- Formal Complaint to GoSafe
- Reminders asking for reply
- GoSafe's first refusal to withdraw false claims
- Interim reply to first refusal
- Main reply to GoSafe refusal
- GoSafe's second refusal to withdraw false claims
- My response to GoSafe's second refusal
- Email to MPs AMs MEPs Police Media
- Flawed camera analysis 8 Area Trial
- A critique of the PA Consulting 4 Year-Evaluation-Report
- Statistics Authority Report on Scottish Camera Claims